News of the world of medicine 2.0
After my successful urology exam, let’s take a tour into the realm of web 2.0 an medicine. First, I show you some useful sites, then we’re going to continue with blogposts and finally, a great video about genetic screening.
- DNATube: a scientific research site providing video based studies, lecturers and seminars. In the genetics category, there are plenty of interesting videos such as the 3D structure of chromosomes.
- PubMed Reader: a free web-based research program for displaying PubMed / Medline search results on an individual basis. Create your own uptodate Medline and PubMed literature search!
- YourSciCom: Science 2.0, a completely open research project’s blog.
- Placebo Journal Blog: an extension of the Placebo Journal.
- Wikipedia: We aren’t Citizendum: a well-written essay about the Wikipedia-Citizendum relationship.
- And the video about genetic screening via Genetics and Health: