Golden Links for Doctors
I’ve recently come across a useful site, a league for medical sites. Yes, a champions league with 2nd and third divisions as well. Here are the first 10 sites:
- Free Medical Journals
- British Medical Journal
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control
- National Institutes of Health
Take a look at that and vote for your favourite medical sites.
And I can’t miss to share some other web 2.0 based medical sites with you:
- Practice Fusion: This is the reason Practice Fusion was established – to bring about a paradigm shift in healthcare IT by providing a revolutionary solution for physicians and their patients.
- Daily Strength: DailyStrength.org is the largest, most comprehensive health network of people sharing their advice, treatment experiences, and support. Keep a wellness journal, read members’ stories, and chat with new friends.
- My Cancer Place: an online community for cancer patients
Let us know if you know more.