What’s on the web? (27 July 2007)
- A good reason to blog (The Independent Urologist):
Physicians, it seems, are among the most public of figures, and with a couple of key strokes, potential patients–or anyone for that matter–can learn the entire work history, training history, and any disciplinary history for any physician, any where in the USA, 24 hours a day.
- Nintendo BrainAge, Lumosity, Happy Neuron, MyBrainTrainer… (Sharp Brains): A collection of recent announcement in the “brain games” or “brain training games” space.
- Twittering Toilets and Phenomic Death Wishes (The Personal Genome): Jason is in a great form, so the Post of the Week Award goes to him again.
- Seven Scientist-Guinea Pigs (Babylab): Here are 7 scientists whose self-experimentation put their health at risk for better understanding of our own.
- Why Games Matter: A Prescription for Improving Health and Health Care (Changemakers.net)