What’s on the web? (4 August 2007)
- Bio::Blogs #13 is up at What You’re Doing Is Rather Desperate. Scienceroll is in the Software category. A great edition from nsaunders!
- Teaching Chemistry Mechansims in Second Life (Drexel CoAS E-Learning)
- The Top 10 Worst Heredity Conditions (Live Science)
- Tom Jones Syndrome (Gruntdoc)
”Doc, I can’t stop singing ‘The Green, Green Grass of Home.’”
“That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome.
” Is it common?”
Well, “It’s Not Unusual.”
- Whole Genome Sequencing For All (Eye on DNA)
- Richter Scale and Your Genomic Portfolio (The Personal Genome): Jason Bobe mentioned the Gene Genie Project…
- The Lucidicus Project – Empowering Medical Students (Kevin, MD): Have you ever seen the the Medical Intellectual’s Self-Defense Kit?
- 3D Animation of the Human Body (Biosingularity)