NHS London in Second Life
Take a look at it by teleporting there!
The Second Health London Group is for everyone interested in Healthcare communication in Second Life and the future of healthcare delivery systems in Real Life.
Second Health is an experimental, innovative and efficient means of communicating complex healthcare messages as well as illustrating what healthcare of the future could look like.
The design of the virtual hospital in Second Health is based on the principles and recommendations outlined in the recently published A Framework for action.
I’m fascinated by this project, just watch one of their videos:
I’ll watch them closely to let you know if anything important happens or if they launch the project. Until then, here are some related articles:
- SciFoo lives on: in Second Life
- Live Blogging Today: First Medical Simulation in Second Life!
- Genetics in Second Life
- Medicine in Second Life: virtual doctors, hospitals, and of course, sperm donation
- Virtual Medical Center: the Future of Medical Education
- Top 10: Virtual Medical Sites in Second Life!