What’s on the web? (8 September 2007)
- What is High Complexity Medical Decision Making? (The Efficient MD)
- Guide to translating scientific papers into plain English. (Genomicron): Unbelievably funny!
- Open Laboratory 2008 (A Blog Around The Clock)
- How Do You Treat VIP Patients? (Clinical Cases and Images)
- What standards should we have for blog authors? (Bloggers for Peer-Reviewed Research Reporting)
- One market analysis projects the market for gene sequencing and testing equipment to double in the next 5 years. (Future Pundit)
- The Beauty of the Brain: Brain Painting with EEG (Neurofeedback on the Brain): images derived from EEG activity:
- Interview with Dana Waring, A Founder of the Personal Genetics Education Project (The Genetic Genealogist)
And here is a new blog, Half Medic, Performing Medicine Without The NHS. It’s written by David, a freelance medical business consultant, entrepreneur, and writer. Check out this post: Are you crazy enough to believe you can change the world?