What’s on the web? (1 October 2007)
- Top 25 Nursing Blogs (By the Numbers) (from noedb.org):
In ranking the top nurse blogs, our goal was to show — using objective data from reliable third-parties — which blogs are the most popular, according to visitor traffic and site backlinks. To this end, we used data for these four metrics to calculate the rankings.
- A LinkedIn question: What functionalities should a health-specific Web2.0 (social networking) application developed specifically for patients/consumers/health professionals have? Where do you see Health 2.0 going?
- Health 2.0 conference in SFO (MedBlog.nl): The best follow-up on this recent conference from Jan Martens.
- 2007 NSF Scientific Visualization Awards Announced (Medgadget):
Breast Cancer Virtual Anatomy
Credit: CCG Metamedia, Steve Rothman, Cathryn Tune, Nicola Landucci, Joseph Speiser, Samantha Belmont
- Web 2.0 in Healthcare (healthinformaticsblog.com): A great aggregation of the web 2.0/health 2.0 movement.
- Forget the $1000 genome, how about $100! While you wait! (The Genetic Genealogist): “develop technology that will be able to sequence a human genome in eight hours for less than $100″