What’s on the web? (18 January 2008)
- Grand rounds, the weekly best of the medical blogosphere is up at Sharp Brains.
- A really interesting interview with Dr. Flea, the blogger who had to close his blog due to a medical malpractice case.
- BioPop: 10 Songs That Should Be On Every Biologist’s iPod (BiteSize Bio)
- Wii for Surgical Training (Medgadget)
- It’s an honor for me to became a MedWorm Associate.
Bertalan is nearing the end of his medical studies at the University of Debrecen in Hungary. His aim is to become a clinical geneticist specialized in personalized genomics. He writes a fantastic blog that makes medicine and genetics interesting to all, for which he has received many recommendations and won weblog awards, as well as maintaining a collection of resources on Medicine 2.0 . In addition he maintains two blog carnivals and writes a Hungarian medical blog.
- Data Visualization: Modern Approaches (Smashing Magazine)