MyFamilyHealth: Genetics and Personal Health Records
I’ve just come across MyFamilyHealth, an interesting genetic/PHR service:
MyFamilyHealth is a web-based service provided by Genseq Ltd., a privately-held personal genomics and health analytics company offering you the opportunity to learn about your genes and health. Through MyFamilyHealth services you can discover the disease risk and health conditions that run in your family. The company was founded in April 2007 by two successful entrepreneurs Jean-Yves Sireau and Jim Mellon.
- create a family tree
- record the family’s health history
- review their health risks
- their patients share family health history
- identify and stratify risks based on the latest scientific guidelines
- make more informed choices about diagnosis and treatment
But they are open to health organizations as well.