PeRSSonalized Medicine: Follow the latest PubMed articles easily
Now you can also follow the latest Pubmed articles in your field of interest without going back to Pubmed again and again and doing a search for your favourite term. Make this process automatic with PeRSSonalized Medicine.
In order to save your settings properly, you have to register for free here to be able to add 4 personal Pubmed feeds to your account.
Feel free to use the search parameters that you usually use on Pubmed:
- (gene) AND (Somebody[Auth]): when you’re looking for a specific author
- (gene) AND (Journal[Jour]): : when you’re looking for a specific journal article
The aim is to help medical professionals how to track the medical literature as easily as possible.
- PeRSSonalized Medicine: 5 New Resources
- PeRSSonalized Medicine: A free tool to track medical information
- PeRSSonalized Medicine: What are your favourite resources?
- The Bridge: Do you want to change healthcare?
- Microblogging and Webicina.com
- PRWeb: Webicina goes forward
- Webicina.com: HONcode accreditation!