Webicina: Web 2.0 Guidance Package about Diabetes
Webicina.com is my service that aims to help medical professionals and patients enter the web 2.0 era by providing them with e-courses, consulting and personalized packages.
After weeks of hard work, I’m happy to announce we just made the first free patient package, Diabetes 2.0 Package, public. If you would like to know which web 2.0 tools can provide support or reliable health information, which communities to join and which quality blogs to read, I hope you will find Diabetes 2.0 Package interesting and useful.
As this is a totally free service, please share your suggestions with us!
Check out the table of contents:
- News and Information on Diabetes
- Diabetes in the medical blogosphere
- Diabetes Blog Carnivals
- Diabetes Podcasts and Interviews
- Diabetes Community Sites, FaceBook Groups and Forums
- Microblogging: Twitter and Friendfeed
- Diabetes Wikis
- Diabetes videos, animations and videocasts
- Diabetes On Mobile
- Second Life, the virtual world
- Social Bookmarking
- Medical Search Engines
- Diabetes Slideshows
- PeRSSonalized Medicine: Follow the latest PubMed articles easily
- PeRSSonalized Medicine: 5 New Resources
- PeRSSonalized Medicine: A free tool to track medical information
- PeRSSonalized Medicine: What are your favourite resources?
- The Bridge: Do you want to change healthcare?
- Microblogging and Webicina.com
- PRWeb: Webicina goes forward
- Webicina.com: HONcode accreditation!