Depression 2.0: A Medical Web 2.0 Guidance Package for Patients
Webicina.com is my service that aims to help medical professionals and patients enter the web 2.0 era by providing them with e-courses, consulting and personalized packages.
I made the newest Webicina package public yesterday at the Dutch Health 2.0 Event. This time, it focuses on depression. All the selected, best web 2.0 tools such as depression blogs, blog carnivals, wikis, podcasts and many other examples.
As this is a totally free service, please share your suggestions with us!
Check out the table of contents:
- News and Information on Depression
- Depression-related medical blogs
- Depression-related Blog Carnivals
- Depression Management Podcasts and Interviews
- Depression-related Community Sites, FaceBook Groups and Forums
- Microblogging: Twitter and Friendfeed
- Depression Management Wikis
- Depression Management Videos, animations and videocasts
- Second Life, the virtual world and Depression Management
- Social Bookmarking
- Medical Search Engines
- Depression-related Slideshows
- Webicina: Web 2.0 Guidance Package about Diabetes
- PeRSSonalized Medicine: Follow the latest PubMed articles easily
- PeRSSonalized Medicine: 5 New Resources
- PeRSSonalized Medicine: A free tool to track medical information
- PeRSSonalized Medicine: What are your favourite resources?
- The Bridge: Do you want to change healthcare?
- Microblogging and Webicina.com
- PRWeb: Webicina goes forward
- Webicina.com: HONcode accreditation!