Follow me on Twitter, if…
- you want to know me better.
- you want me to know you better.
- you want to read genetics-related articles I come across day by day.
- you want to join interesting discussions about the future of healthcare.
- you want to read news and posts about web 2.0′s impact on medicine.
- you want to meet the innovative people I’m in contact with.
- you want to collaborate with me on an online project.
- you want to know more about the upcoming medical conferences.
- you are ready to implement changes into medical education and/or healthcare.
- you have something to share with me.
- you want to present your medical/patient-centered service or website.
- you want to take part in constructing a biomedical Twitter community.
Twitter is a service that lets you share messages containing only 140 characters with your followers in seconds.
Why should I follow you? Please do tell and leave a comment.