Cancer 2.0: A free online guide for patients and their doctors
Webicina, the first medical web 2.0 guidance service, just launched Cancer 2.0, a comprehensive resource where cancer patients and their healthcare providers can find all the web 2.0 tools that provide support or reliable health information about cancer management.
The table of contents:
- News and Information on Cancer
- Cancer in the Medical Blogosphere
- Cancer Blog Carnivals
- Cancer Podcasts and Interviews
- Cancer Community Sites, FaceBook Groups and Forums
- Microblogging: Twitter and Friendfeed
- Cancer Wikis
- Cancer Videos, animations and videocasts
- Second Life, the virtual world
- Social Bookmarking and Cancer
- Medical Search Engines
- Cancer Management On Mobile
- Slideshows about Cancer
Next week, we will release the first Web 2.0 Guidance Package designed for medical professionals. The topic will be rheumatology.
Our mission is to help patients and medical professionals how to use the web as efficiently as possible.
Please let us know which medical condition or medical specialty we should focus on next time.