Radiopaedia: Section Editors Needed
Radiopaedia.org is a free online radiology resource built and maintained by it’s users. Section editors , as well as being regular users are responsible for overseeing part of the site, e.g. Gastrointestinal section. More information is available here. It is a great way to contribute to the site and radiology community in general, and you can also have something unique on your CV. Previous editors are of course remembered in the editor hall of fame.
This is a system Wikipedia should use as I’ve been saying for years.
They still have a few vacancies, and are therefore still accepting applications for the following positions.
- gastrointestinal (GIT)
- nuclear medicine (NM)
- radiology physics
- breast imaging
- juniour trainee
Simply write to editors at radiopaedia.org with your CV and the section you are most interested in.
- Radiopaedia: a wiki for radiology
- Medical wikis: the future of medicine?
- Launching MedPedia: From the perspective of a Wikipedia administrator
- Google vs Wikipedia? No!
- Medicine in Wikipedia: Reliable Information?
- Wikipedia: Reliable Sources and Gene Wiki
- WikiProfessional Alpha Testing: a wiki of web 3.0
- Why to work in Wikipedia: I’ve been mentioned in Nature Medicine