E-Course: How to create and manage a quality medical blog
Webicina, the medical web 2.0 guidance service, made the first e-course public. This e-course focuses on how to create and manage a quality medical blog. It contains several step-by-step tutorials and introductions into the realm of medical blogging and microblogging.
The table of contents:
- Inside the medical blogosphere
- Step 1: How to start a new blog?
- Step 2: How to write a post and how to tag it?
- Step 3: Design, widgets, pictures and more
(How to make your blog look nice)
- Step 4: How to launch a blog carnival?
(From an idea to the first edition)
- Step 5: How to provide quality content?
(Dangers and tools to ensure quality)
- Step 6: The future of blogging?
Microblogging and other services.
We have already published web guidance packages for patients such as Diabetes 2.0, Depression 2.0 or Cancer 2.0; plus Rheumatology 2.0 and Neurology 2.0 for medical professionals.Our mission is to help patients and medical professionals how to use the web as efficiently as possible.
Please let us know what you think.
- Neurology 2.0: A free guide to web 2.0 for medical professionals
- Rheumatology 2.0: A free guide to web 2.0 for medical professionals
- Cancer 2.0: A free online guide for patients and their doctors
- Webicina.com: New Design, New Mission
- Depression 2.0: A Medical Web 2.0 Guidance Package for Patients