Imperial College London in Second Life: Virtual Patients
A few months ago, I wrote about the e-Learning Faculty of Imperial College London that created a spectacular and useful Second Life tool in medical education. Now they came up with something innovative again: a score system by which medical students can see what they are doing right or wrong while examining a virtual patient.
- Top 10: Virtual Medical Sites in Second Life!
- How and Why to use Second Life for Education?
- Scientific Events in Second Life?
- 23andMe in Second Life: LIVE
- Nature’s role in e-Science: Second Life conference LIVE
- Famous Scientific Bloggers in Second Life: LIVE
- SciFoo lives on in Second Life: Web 2.0 and Medicine
- Live Blogging Today: First Medical Simulation in Second Life!
- Unique Medical Simulation in Second Life!
- Everything about Second Life and Medical Education
- New Educational Tools in Second Life
- Genetics in Second Life
- Virtual Medical Center: the Future of Medical Education
- NHS London in Second Life
- Interview about the genetic revolution of Second Life
- Electronic Medical Records in a Virtual Hospital: Interview!