How to use Second Life in Medicine: Free e-Guide
On Webicina.com, the first medical web 2.0 guidance service, I keep creating free e-guides for doctors in order to help them get closer to the web 2.0 world and make their online presence as efficient as possible. Now here is “Medicine in Second Life“, a free e-guide in which I provide step-by-step tutorials about how to enter the virtual world and organize medical meetings or case presentations.
Please take a look at the table of contents:
- What is Second Life?
- Step 1: How to enter the virtual world?
- Step 2: How to move, communicate, search and find medical events in Second Life (Tips and tricks)
- Step 3: Medicine and health in the virtual world
- Step 4: How to organize a meeting or presentation in Second Life? (Posters, slideshows and conferences)
- Step 5: How can patients use Second Life?
- Step 6: Which health groups should you join?
Next week, Webicina will release a new Web 2.0 Guidance Package focusing on Radiology resources.
Free Webicina content: