3D Virtual Worlds for Health and Healthcare
I’m a real fan of the Journal of Virtual Worlds Research and they came up with something really innovative again. The newest issue focuses on how virtual worlds can be used in medicine and healthcare.
I’ve been working in this field for years and it’s vibrating to see so many interesting projects in the virtual worlds.
- Top 10: Virtual Medical Sites in Second Life!
- How and Why to use Second Life for Education?
- Scientific Events in Second Life?
- 23andMe in Second Life: LIVE
- Nature’s role in e-Science: Second Life conference LIVE
- Famous Scientific Bloggers in Second Life: LIVE
- Live Coverage: SciFoo lives on session about videos in science
- Live Coverage Now: SciFoo lives on session about the definition of Open Science
- SciFoo lives on in Second Life: Web 2.0 and Medicine
- SciFoo lives on: in Second Life
- Live Blogging Today: First Medical Simulation in Second Life!
- Near-real Clinical Experience in Second Life
- Unique Medical Simulation in Second Life!
- Everything about Second Life and Medical Education
- New Educational Tools in Second Life
- Genetics in Second Life
- Medical Training in Second Life
- Virtual Medical Center: the Future of Medical Education
- NHS London in Second Life
- Interview about the genetic revolution of Second Life
- Electronic Medical Records in a Virtual Hospital: Interview!
- Forterra: Medical Simulations and Hospital Training
- From Virtuality to Reality: Second Life Fitness