Health 2.0 News: Lifehacks and Patients
- ePatient2009: Voice of the Patient. (SixUntilMe): Kerri Morrone Sparling has recently talked at an epatient conference.
- An Interview of @EndreJofoldi of HealthMash (Phil Baumann)
- First Keas DiabetesMine Health Plan Goes Live (!) on D-Blog Day (Diabetes Mine)
Today, I’ve got butterflies in my stomach, which usually only happens when I sit in the back seat of a moving vehicle. That’s not because it’s D-Blog day today, either, although I want to start out by sending lots of love to all my fellow diabetes bloggers, and you wonderful people who read our words and interact with us regularly. You have changed my life, for the better. So thank you all!
- Findings Doctors and Health Care Professionals on Twitter (The Efficient MD)
- The Reality of Open Source Health Advice (33 Charts)
- 7 Ways To Prevent Identity Theft in Medical Offices (Docinthemachine)