Health 2.0 News: Facebook Privacy and Google Flu Trends
- How to choose clinical trials search websites: A great and detailed review of the clinical trial search sites with clear descriptions and instructions about which one to choose.
- Google Flu Trends estimates off: It’s good to know that scientifically it’s not as useful even if it sounds quite interesting.
Google Flu Trends is not as accurate at estimating rates of laboratory-confirmed influenza as CDC national surveillance programs, according to a new study from the University of Washington.
- The Facebook Privacy Triangle: Tips and tricks from an internet safety specialist.
- PolySpell and ChemSpell: It is an advanced spelling correction system (works well with medical, chemical and scientific words as well).
- Nathan Myhrvold: Could this laser zap malaria? (TED Talk)
- Medting, the clinical case collection site just went through a major redesign.