Health 2.0 News: DNA Robots and Collaborative Prezi Editing
- A History of the Future of EHRs (Intelligent healthcare): The heterodox Mayan timeline for the history of the future of EHRs is revealed.
- Social media and bookmarking (Pharma Marketing Blog): Packrati.us follows your tweets and whenever you mention a url, it will add it to your del.icio.us account.
- Prezi Shows Off Collaborative Presentation Editing in Google Wave:
- The cool side of Science and Technology: DNA robots (Pharma Marketing Blog):
“For the first time, microscopic robots made from DNA molecules can walk, follow instructions and work together to assemble simple products on an atomic-scale assembly line, mimicking the machinery of living cells, two independent research teams announced Wednesday.”
- The Boom of Big Infographics (Flowing Data): A guide about creating stunning infographics.
- Second Life Refresh: In Case You’ve Forgotten Why (Dusan Writer’s Metaverse):
- William Li: Can we eat to starve cancer?