Health 2.0 News: Youtube, Patient Data and Google Wave
Google wave is a great tool for collaboration , sharing , working and team tracking as well as a project management , its an interactive dynamic collaborating tool for teams. As Google wave built to be extend-able with new features powered by community of developers who also are users , they improve many features as well as adding many new other features to Wave , through flexible API developers manage to create extensions as well as make an automated buddies which more features.
- Checking in on Pharma and YouTube (Eye on FDA): A detailed review of pharma companies using Youtube.
- Test driving the iPad in the hospital Operating Room (iMedicalApps)
- Brave New World of Social Media (American Medical Student Association)
1. Privacy is critical.
2. Check your school’s policy.
3. Think before you write.
4. Clean up your Facebook page.
5. Not so funny.
6. Pick your friends carefully.