Science & Research: Selected Social Media Resources
Webicina.com features selected blogs, news sites, medical journals, Twitter users and Youtube channels dedicated to science & research in the newest PeRSSonalized Science & Research collection. This is the simplest, customizable, free medical information aggregator. There are so many resources, so please let us know if we missed something.
You can also add custom Pubmed search boxes to your personalized journal.
Some reasons why PeRSSonalized Medicine is unique:
- You can search in the database. It means you will find medical information only from a quality selected portion of the world wide web.
- You can personalize any of the sections.
- You can also receive the newest Pubmed articles focusing on your search term. Just insert your field of interest, a therapy, a condition, etc. and click Search. Then you can add the newly created box to your personalized medical “journal”.
- It is a community-based project. Please let us know which quality resources should be added to the database.
- You can view the selection in over 15 languages.