Stem Cells and Web 2.0
It is easy to realize the huge number of malicious websites and the high frequency of false information focusing on stem cells. But there are some quality resources such as The Niche blog, Stem Cells Portal community site, the NIH Stem Cell information center or the International Society for Stem Cell Research Youtube channel.
Webicina’s new Stem Cells and Web 2.0 collection features even more social media resources.
If you also want to follow easily these selected resources in a personalized way, here is PeRSSonalized Stem Cells, the simplest, free, customizable medical information aggregator.
Here is table of contents:
- News and Information on Stem Cells
- Stem Cells in the Blogosphere
- Stem Cell Podcasts and Intreviews
- Stem Cell Community Sites, FaceBook Groups and Forums
- Microblogging: Twitter and Friendfeed
- Stem Cell Wikis
- Stem Cell videos, animations and videocasts
- Mobile Applications
- Social Bookmarking
- Medical Search Engines
- Slideshows about Stem Cells
Feel free to share any of these resources and let us know if you think others should be added.