Bioinformatics and Web 2.0
The number of communities and repositories dedicated to Bioinformatics is rapidly growing so finding relevant resources takes more and more time and efforts. Webicina, as usual, selected only relevant social media resources such as GenomeWeb Bioinform news site, Science in the Open blog, Molecular Station community, Bioinformatics Tutorials Youtube channel or OpenNetWare wiki.
Webicina’s new Bioinformatics and Web 2.0 collection features even more social media resources.
If you also want to follow easily these selected resources in a personalized way, here is PeRSSonalized Bioinformatics, the simplest, free, customizable, multi-lingual medical information aggregator.
Here is table of contents:
- News and Information on Bioinformatics
- Bioinformatics in the Blogosphere
- Bioinformatics Podcasts and Intreviews
- Bioinformatics Community Sites, FaceBook Groups and Forums
- Microblogging: Twitter and Friendfeed
- Bioinformatics Wikis
- Bioinformatics videos, animations and videocasts
- Mobile Applications
- Social Bookmarking
- Medical Search Engines
- Trend Trackers
- Bioinformatics Resources
- Slideshows about Bioinformatics
Feel free to share any of these resources and let us know if you think others should be added.