Nanomedicine: Selected Resources in Social Media
There are hundreds of quality blogs, news sites, medical journals, Twitter users or Youtube channels focusing on nanomedicine and nanotechnology so Webicina just selected some of the best in PeRSSonalized Nanomedicine, the simplest medical information aggregator that is available in 16 languages. If we missed something, please let us know.
You can also add custom Pubmed search boxes to your personalized journal.
- You can search in the database. It means you will find medical information only from a quality selected portion of the world wide web.
- You can personalize any of the sections.
- You can also receive the newest Pubmed articles focusing on your search term. Just insert your field of interest, a therapy, a condition, etc. and click Search. Then you can add the newly created box to your personalized medical “journal”.
- It is a community-based project. Please let us know which quality resources should be added to the database.
- It’s available in 16 languages.