Obesity in Social Media
After collections focusing on Fitness and Weight Loss, it was time to create a similar collection containing social media resources aimed at medical professionals. PeRSSonalized Obesity, the simplest medical information aggregator that is available in 17 languages, is the newest selection on Webicina. If we missed something, please let us know.
You can also add custom Pubmed search boxes to your personalized journal.
Some reasons why PeRSSonalized Medicine is unique:
- You can search in the database. It means you will find medical information only from a quality selected portion of the world wide web.
- You can personalize any of the sections.
- You can also receive the newest Pubmed articles focusing on your search term. Just insert your field of interest, a therapy, a condition, etc. and click Search. Then you can add the newly created box to your personalized medical “journal”.
- It is a community-based project. Please let us know which quality resources should be added to the database.
- It’s available in 17 languages.
Here is a video tutorial about PeRSSonalized Medicine: