Acne and Web 2.0
If you have ever tried to find useful, medically reliable information on acne without advertisement-based websites or spams, I’m sure you had to go through plenty of useless resources until you found at least a good one (if you have found any).
Webicina.com now published a selection focusing on relevant acne blogs, news, Twitter users, Youtube channels and peer-reviewed journals in PeRSSonalized Acne, the simplest customizable medical information aggregator that is available in 17 languages.
You can also add custom Pubmed search boxes to your personalized journal.
Some reasons why PeRSSonalized Medicine is unique:
- You can search in the database. It means you will find medical information only from a quality selected portion of the world wide web.
- You can personalize any of the sections.
- You can also receive the newest Pubmed articles focusing on your search term. Just insert your field of interest, a therapy, a condition, etc. and click Search. Then you can add the newly created box to your personalized medical “journal”.
- It is a community-based project. Please let us know which quality resources should be added to the database.
- It’s available in 17 languages.
Here is a video tutorial about PeRSSonalized Medicine: