Health Informatics and Social Media
Some days ago, I talked with Peter Murray, director of the International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA), and we agreed that there should be a Webicina.com section dedicated to health informatics. So it is a great pleasure to announce that Webicina.com, in collaboration with IMIA, published a selection focusing on relevant health informatics blogs, news, Twitter users, Youtube channels and peer-reviewed journals in PeRSSonalized Health Informatics, the simplest customizable medical information aggregator that is available in 17 languages.
You can also add custom Pubmed search boxes to your personalized journal.
Some reasons why PeRSSonalized Medicine is unique:
- You can search in the database. It means you will find medical information only from a quality selected portion of the world wide web.
- You can personalize any of the sections.
- You can also receive the newest Pubmed articles focusing on your search term. Just insert your field of interest, a therapy, a condition, etc. and click Search. Then you can add the newly created box to your personalized medical “journal”.
- It is a community-based project. Please let us know which quality resources should be added to the database.
- It’s available in 17 languages.
Here is a video tutorial about PeRSSonalized Medicine: