7 Quick Action Tips for Using Social Media in Healthcare
Vic Phillips has been publishing interviews about success stories in social media and now he invited me to be his guest. We produced a video as I answered some of his questions. Here are the topics we covered:
1. Getting started with social media. He talks about the importance of a blog and three things you need to do to get started.
2. Implement what you have learned
3. The ROI for healthcare – R.O.I. in “healthcare speak” means the Return on Information.
4. Ways to use social media and examples vary based on your needs
5. Protect your reputation
6. Time Management: Saving Time
7. Tools to us for efficiency