Crowdsourcing a Diagnosis With a Scientific Video: Part II.
I recently blogged about László Rosta, PhD who published a video in which he tries to find an explanation for the disease of a young boy by offering the video for crowdsourcing. He sent me these particular questions:
- Does anybody have any experience with such a low-dose combinatorial drug therapy in sarcomas?
- What do they think about the proposed drugs – any antagonism in the combination?
- How could we get rid of the pulmonary metastases through a minimally invasive method (e.g. RF or MW ablation, HIFU, hyperthermia etc.)?
- Where and who would treat my son according to these principles?
- How could we get a single-patient trial approval for such a therapy?