Most Popular Medical Stories of 2013: Month by Month
Just like last year, I again collected the most important and interesting news about social media, medicine and the future of healthcare; therefore here are the most popular stories from 2013 month by month.
- From Doctor to Futurist: Step #3 Attending FutureMed
- 15 Predictions in Healthcare, Technology and Innovation for 2013
- FutureMed Day 1: NASA, team building and Peter Diamandis
- FutureMed Day 2: Data and The Future of Oncology
- FutureMed Day 3: Personalized Medicine and Design in Healthcare
- FutureMed Day 4: Security in Medicine and Ray Kurzweil
- FutureMed Day 5: Speaking at FutureMed
- FutureMed 6: Computer History Museum
- This is your Face on the Internet, and you might need to Wash it!
- Google Glass, iWatch and IBM Watson Revolutionizing The Practice of Medicine
- Shocking Harlem Shake Filmed by a Parkinson Charity
- See In Action How Medical Education Is Re-Designed!
- When a Patient is in Control of His Health: Posting ECG Results on Twitter
- Decide What Happens With Your Google Account When You Die
- FindZebra: A Search Engine That Diagnoses Rare Diseases
- What If Dr House Used Twitter: My TEDxNijmegen Talk is Available!
- Webicina.com Wins Gran Prize by the Swedish Chamber of Commerce!
- Focus@Will: Neuroscience Based Service Increasing Your Attention With Music
- Let Patients Help: Make This a Must-Read Book in Medical Schools
- 14-Year-Old Discovers iPad Could Shut Off Implanted Defibrillators
- Creating a Customized Mobile App for Patients
- Google Glass in the OR and in Medical Education: Becoming a Disruptive Technology
- From Doctor to Futurist: Step #5 Being a Medical Futurist
- Doctors 2.0 and You: Key Messages in the “From Doctor to Futurist” Keynote
- Introducing Smart Patients
- Mobile Health with the eyes of a Medical Futurist: Video for Stanford University
- 3D Printers For Living Tissues: Closer and Closer
- Sign Up For a Daily Newsletter About the Future of Medicine and Healthcare!
- 20 Potential Technological Advances in the Future of Medicine: Part I.
- 20 Potential Technological Advances in the Future of Medicine: Part II.
- “Social Media in Clinical Practice” Handbook Is Published!
- My Master Class at Medicine X of Stanford: Teaching Social Media in the Health Sciences
- The “Social Media in Medicine” Course At Semmelweis University Launches!
- A Doctor Singing About Asthma
- Attending Medicine X at Stanford and Taking a Look at The Future of Medicine
- The Future of Healthcare in One Tweet!
- 6 Reasons Why I Wish I Was a Medical Student Now
- The Guide to the Future of Medicine: Download the White Paper with Infographic
- My First Contribution to the FUTURIST Magazine
- E-Patient Dave at Semmelweis University: E-Patients Are Hackers of Healtchare
- Singularity Summit Europe: From Exoskeletons to Artificial Intelligence
- The Guide to the Future of Medicine: 40 Trends Shaping the Future
- The 25 Most Creative Hungarians: In The Same List With The Prezi Founders
- My Interview On Forbes With John Nosta
- When a Medical Innovation Comes From a Car mechanic
- Top 12 Movies About The Future Of Medicine