My Wearable Health Trackers: AliveCor
The next item in this series of wearable health trackers is AliveCor which I have been using for over a year now and I consider it the most useful tracker these days. AliveCor has a brave mission of developing a device that measures ECG of the heart at home in clinically approved quality. It provides a one channel ECG and has been shrinking in size over the last couple of versions (see the images below).
A few key features:
- Universal device working with any smartphones.
- Stores the ECG measurements in the cloud in a safe format.
- Results can be sent by e-mail in PDF format.
- It highlights educational materials about different diagnoses and measurements.
- Users can request professional analysis for a fee.
- It is FDA approved.
AliveCor is the health tracker every medical professional is impressed about when I show it to them during my talks.
Here is a video about how it works in action: