Milestones of Scienceroll
Some facts and milestones on the long road:
- More than 3,000,000 total views.
- Me or my blog have been mentioned in Nature Medicine, the New York Times, Al Jazeera English, Medscape (twice), British Medical Journal Career Focus, British Medical Journal Student, British Medical Journal, JuniorDr.com, Genome Web, Cell, Health Care and Informatics Review Online, Journal of Medical Internet Research, National League for Nursing, International Medical Informatics Association and Medical Journal of Australia.
- Scienceroll.com is in the Top 10 Clinical Medicine Blogs by Blogs.com.
- I got special mention in Medgadget’s Weblog Awards in January, 2007.
- I won the Best Medical Technologies/Informatics Category in Medgadget’s Weblog Awards in 2008, 2009 and in 2010.
- I won the Best Health Blog category in Blogger’s Choice Awards in November, 2007.
- I won the Best Individualized Blog category in Edublog Awards.
- Some of my posts have been mentioned by Pharyngula, Blog Around the Clock, Medgadget, GenomeWeb, Neatorama, Mashable!, Health2Conf, 6minutes, Killer Startups, Read/Write web (twice), Wired and The Scientist.
- I’ve had several behind-the-scenes interviews with famous medical bloggers and others as well.
- I helped promoting the medical education in Second Life. I made a weblog for the Ann Myers Medical Center and I also tried to be useful for Jean-Claude Bradley in organizing the sessions of SciFoo Lives On.
Last date of modification: 17th of September, 2014