I’ll give a keynote today at the Games for Health Europe conference. I was asked to talk about the gamification chapter in my new book, The Guide to the Future of Medicine, and demonstrate how I gamify my own health with wearable devices. See you in Utrecht!
Posts from the ‘Medicine’ Category
News About the Future of Medicine This Week: From mind-controlled prosthetics to engineering human health
This week has also been amazing regarding the developments of medicine and technology. See more news every day on the Medical Futurist Facebook page and check out the latest articles below:
- Medicine Unplugged: The Future of Laboratory Medicine (by Eric Topol)
- Amputees discern familiar sensations across prosthetic hand
- Mind-controlled prosthetic arms that work in daily life are now a reality
- Nine real technologies that will soon be inside you
- Ray Kurzweil claims we can engineer human health
- If computers think for themselves, should they have human rights?
- Creating The Data-Inhaling Health Clinic Of The Future
Working as a speaker and consultant with medical technology, pharmaceutical and web companies; as well as universities and governments worldwide, my mission as The Medical Futurist is to make sure the advances of technology lead to a better healthcare for everyone!
Here is my new book, The Guide to the Future of Medicine:
I launched The Social MEDia Course, the e-learning format of my university course focusing on medicine and social media for medical students, physicians and also patients with Prezis, tests and gamification.
I hope you will enjoy reading Scienceroll.com!
I wrote a book “The Guide to the Future of Medicine: Technology AND The Human Touch” to prepare everyone for the coming waves of change, to be a guide for the future of medicine that anyone can use. It describes 22 trends and technologies that I think will shape the future.
Read about the real examples and practical stories related to why these are leading the waves of change in my Linkedin post.